10 October 2006

off of your melody

Yes, it is public knowledge that your girl is quite enamored with Mr. Justin Timberlake. Okay maybe it is a bit beyond that. Anyway, I absolutely love his new CD. I even bought the actual CD from the store. I went to 3 stores that were sold out before finally purchasing it from Fry’s in San Francisco. (You know how serious this is, because I never actually buy CDs. But for Justin, I went legit.) His voice has me stalking internet sites trying to find out upcoming concert tour dates. Because you know when Justin comes to Paris, I have to be there. I mean it would rude of me to not be there, seeing as how I was his muse and all.

I know you see it…
{scene: hovering near the bar in the club around 1:23 AM, swirling a straw inside a half-full glass of vodka cranberry talking with 3 girlfriends, while Nicole sings “Come to me, I can be, what you need”, she feels someone watching her}

(glances over her shoulder, her eyes dart around the room landing on Justin, she does a double take panning her eyes up and down his frame, then returns to conversation with friends)

I know you see me looking, girl go on and act right
A little closer, let me see you in the spotlight

(rolls eyes with a barely audible chuckle and allows Justin to pull her aside to whisper in her ear)

Now turn around and let me see just what ya curved like

(smiles as he proceeds to take her hand, lifting her arm in the air as she does a twirl)

Go grab your friends and y'all can come to the back, oh-oh

(beckons to girlfriends and follows as Justin leads her by the hand)

Why don't you take a sip upon this champagne

(accepts glass of champagne) Thank you. (clinks glass with friends before taking a sip)

Relax, take your coat off, and let me get your name

(leans back on sofa, crosses legs, runs tongue across lips) My name is Leela.

I love that hour-glass shape you got upon that frame

What is it to you? (she whispers in his ear suggestively)

I like the way you talk your game we might be one in the same

(smiles coyly) Maybe you’re right. (takes another sip)

Now I know you got a buzz off that alcohol

(smiles with glass to lips)

I got a house that can entertain all of y'all

(shrugs at girlfriends) We’ll see.

Maybe later on I'll give you a phone call
I'm 'bout to slide out, but I'll get back at ya, oh-oh

(applies lip gloss while feigning disinterest)

And when I call don't give me the run-around
I ain't gonna have you tryin' to play me like a silly clown

Don’t worry, that’s not my style. Like I said, we’ll see.

Don't second guess it, girl
There ain't nothin' to think about
'Cause you got me feigning, but girl you don't hear me
Little lady...

Oh Justin, I’m listening.

3 comments:

dreamyj said...

ok, so as you predicted, i am goin to have to say you are a hot mess. the hottest mess of them all, indeed.

very cute though!

Anonymous said...

Is it seriously that good?

Leela said...

yeah dude, it really is