05 October 2006

Bonne Anniversaire

I guess that since it is my birthday and all, I am expected to post something fabulous about myself or how I have grown over the past year or something else equally insightful.
Hmm…
Will you settle for what I ate for dinner?
Okay. Well, Madame and I ate at le restaurant Georges in the Centre Pompidou, where we had the most dazzling view overlooking Paris at night. The ambiance was very modern and exclusive. Equalling in appeal was the presentation of the food. I had the tomate mozzarella, which consisted of tomatoes with mozzarella cheese, garnished with basil, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Then for dessert I had the cheese cake with fromage blanc sorbet. You know how I adore desserts and this one was delicious.
So happy birthday to me and to the start of an extraordinary new year!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Leela!!!

dreamyj said...

yay birthday dinner! i think the restaurant looks quite white, but i'm sure it had all the flare and pizaz (sp?) you speak of. happy birthday love!

Zmooth G said...

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!