07 August 2007

All's fair in love and war, right?

I'm sitting at home watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with a cool glass/bottle of shiraz, and it got me thinking about how the boy that I am dating is absolutely great. Attentive. Caring. Thoughtful. Affectionate. Catering. Dare I say...perfect. So perfect, that he makes me look like a complete ass. I mean what do you do when you are telling your friends stories and they are like Wow, he is so sweet! God Leela, how could you say that, you are so mean. Like what?!?! You are supposed to be repping Team Leela. Team Leela for life!!!! You are my friends! You should be saying If he ever hurts, he will have to answer to me. But nooooo, it's more like, Leela, please don't screw this up. Please. Leela, please. And believe you me (isn't that the weirdest expression), I have no intention of purposely messing things up. So you people can stay off of Team him (with all of the Leela, why?!?/Leela, what exactly is the problem?!?! comments) because guess what, there was a merger and we are now Team Us. So there!

The Libra Woman
Your date's charm and elegance masks a profound insecurity that her whole life is superficial. She might seem like she has it all, but she feels the scales aren't in her favor, continuously missing some part of herself that was never there to begin with. Clue: You can't complete her and don't try to fix her. She's not broken, just broken hearted...that the world isn't as beautiful and fair as she wants to believe. Help her to accept what's available rather than what should be possible.

3 comments:

dreamyj said...

girl...

Jameil said...

LMAO!! that was funny.

Anonymous said...

I'm always on team Leela and I am more than happy for you right now and I know that you are happy!!! Plus if he does anything to hurt you he has Zoey to answer to (-: