07 March 2007

Comments on YouTube suck.

They are always the stupidest things written by 7th graders ditching school or something who don't seem to understand the rules of grammar or know how to spell. And those ridiculous chain comments. All unnecessary.*

Anyway, I am actually writing this to inform you that I saw Lily Allen in concert this past Sunday. She rocks! You can check out some of my footage here and here.

* Although I may not always follow them, I do know grammar rules. So there goes your smart-ass sentence fragment comment.

3 comments:

dreamyj said...

Oh WHAT??!?!? A timely post of digital information (photos, movies, etc.)?!?!?! I can't believe it. Is hell freezing over? I'll have to check this out when I get home, you know I can't get to no youtube at work!

Madam DLBG said...

Oooooh...YAY

**leaves post and heads to youtube to watch**

fuckgoogle said...

I think your idea of them is pretty accurate...*enroute to footage*