01 February 2007

day 126

The good: I received my mom's package on Tuesday. They tried to deliver it on Monday, but I wasn't at home, so I went to pick it up the next morning. And all that I'm not a morning person talk went right out of the window as I found myself nearly running down the street to the post office before 10 AM. Now I have more peanut butter and peanut butter M&M's than I can handle. Thanks Mom!!

The bad: My cell phone is lost. I am certain that it went missing somewhere in the movie theater yesterday afternoon, but alas they don't know anything about it.

The ugly: I NEED to do SOMETHING with this hair.

5 comments:

dreamyj said...

YAY for the PB M & Ms, I don't want you to overdose (like I know you like to do) so I will have to save the ones I promised you for sometime later in the year.

Sorry to hear about the phone and the hair, crucial...it was looking really long in that crazy pic a few posts ago.

Jameil said...

hurray for packages!

Madam DLBG said...

woo hoo...care packages are great!!!

Ms.Honey said...

YEA!! Gotta love care packages that's the part about living on your own sometimes you relish in the small stuff LOL...I love going home and raiding the fridge LOL...boo to losing the cell that's horrible I know how I was when mine was on some nonsense..I felt detached from the world...hmm the ugly well you could by a wig :)

Jameil said...

leela!!!! if you don't post again you betta!!!!! wth?