28 January 2007

?

Why the hell am I eating foie gras? Wait, I like it? Do all french parties have to be themed costume parties? What exactly is Men at Work? Is housewarming not enough of a theme? What was that? Open champagne and vodka bar? Plaid shirt and a wrench, will that work? (No, I'm not a Canadian. I'm a mechanic.) What am I drinking? Umm, are you dancing? You want me to dance with you? Haven't I seen that sort of dancing before? (Ah of course, the Sims 2.) Where is my Sims 2 disc? And another thing, where in the world is the package that my mom sent to me, the one that was supposed to arrive on Friday, the one with the peanut butter M&Ms and the Sonicare replacement brush heads??? What is wrong with the postal system?

Jade: It's not as if my confused look needed more practice, it is just that I know how much you love these pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, i know what you mean.....

Jameil said...

you're right. i do love these pics. they make me laugh. speaking of... lmao@ No, I'm not a Canadian. I'm a mechanic!!!!! i sent a pkg from pittsburgh to nc. it took 3 WEEKS TO GET THERE!!!!!!! F USPS. your pkg will get there dec. 2008. sorry.

dreamyj said...

1st let me begin with: damn, this is the most random post of life!

next: that pic is a true HAM and yes, you know I love ANY pics I get to see of you cuz you know I forgot what you look like! LOL! where are the damn morocco pics?! ummm hmmmm...

Leela said...

nisreen: funny seeing you here! :)

jameil: yes the USPS sucks! the other package that my mom sent took 6 wks to arrive!!!

jade: morocco pics??? huh? oh yeah...