22 November 2006

Your Royal Highness will suffice

Yesterday morning while waiting for class to start, the English girl in my class tells me:
I had a dream about you last night.

Moi: Really? What happened?
Elle: You were the queen, like the queen of everything in the world.
Moi: Oh wow.
Elle: Yeah except you were a wretched, awful queen. You treated all of the people badly and punished everyone.
Moi: Oh no! That is so terrible.
Elle: Yeah, it was strange. Because I was thinking she is nothing like that.

And right she is, I would treat my subjects with nothing but kindness.

4 comments:

dreamyj said...

wow, get urself together!

mad u got girls dreamin about you afterhours anyway. ummm hmmm. some things i need to know about this french excursion huh?

Adei von K said...

LOL

"I would treat my subjects..."

that is a cute post! i wonder what the dream meant though...

Jameil said...

hahahahahaha. lmao @ "Yeah except you were a wretched, awful queen" oh the hilarity!!

Leela said...

jade: what are you trying to imply!? i don't know why she is dreaming about me! i don't even talk to her very much...i guess i am just that intriguing! oh la la!!

stacie: yeah i wonder...

jameil: so appalled by her vision of me! but i have to admit it is funny.