06 November 2006

I like pretty sparkly things.

Diamonds.
Jewelry.
White teeth.
Lip gloss.
Christmas lights.

I spent the afternoon browsing through the many floors of le Printemps. I love Christmas time! There is something inexplicably comforting about cold weather and winter time in general. Although I love the energy of summer and all that comes with it and I dread having to trade the light casualness of summer and fall wear for the bulk of layered outfits and dry skin. Until winter time actually descends, I never remember how much I love it.

In other news, I must be shedding my signature clueless look for something more cosmopolitan, because people are always asking me for d
irections. And today, I actually had an answer (apart from Je ne sais pas. Desolée.). Say what?! You know what that means! There is hope for my sense of direction yet.





3 comments:

dreamyj said...

finally some pictures! lol i'm kidding, but those are nice.

Adei von K said...

the pics are awesome! i'm like you. i hate the cold, i hate the dry skin but there is something abt a winter wonderland that makes it all worth it =)

Zmooth G said...

You will never have a sense of direction. Accept it. Yeah I miss Chicago winters now that I am here in San Fransisco, but once I go back to visit Chicago and experience the cold I am begging to return.