12 May 2007

It was a good day.

Today I didn't even have to use my AK. And that's not even the best part. I saw the fugliest pictures ever of an ex on the Facebook. And it brought me joy in sinful proportions. Dirty lying coward. Now some may argue that he was never much of a looker to begin with and most likely they are correct. I was blinded by love booze.

Anyway, today I have to cut my nightly multislacking off early, so that at 6:18 AM when my alarm goes off, I actually get up right away instead of rolling around and pressing snooze a million times and end up missing my train for which the tickets are non-refundable. Sweet dreams…

2 comments:

dreamyj said...

LOL! yeah girl, i'm thinking it was the booze for sure. glad you got some satisfaction out of your facebook stalking though.

Jameil said...

the love/booze comment! i died! hilarious. i love bad pics of the ex or former crushes. such vindication. 6:18? not 6:15 or 6:20??? that's so me. people make fun of me for that. SOLIDARITY!!