18 May 2007

I had the Beyoncé experience.

I went to see Beyoncé in concert this past Wednesday at Bercy. It was awesome! She sang EVERYTHING, from her B-day album to Dreamgirls to old old original Destiny's Child songs. She danced her ass off. She didn't even fall, like not even a stumble. The orchestra (all girls) and dancers were amazing. I was impressed. So much so that I'm not even going to mention how the 20 minute intermission between her and the opening act, Lemar (who?), was closer to 50 minutes. Bottom line: She rocked. My photographs, uh, not so much. It's like where's Waldo, except with Beyoncé. Hint: She's the shiny one, probably in the middle.

Stars really should be 2.5 times the size of us common folk. It would make the world a better place, or at least improve their visibility. Just a thought.

2 comments:

Jameil said...

that's cool. i bet she's off the chain live. her everpresence irritates the mess out of me but i would def. go to one of her concerts if she ever gave me the chance to miss her/i got free tickets. celebs should all be at least 6'8. so let it be written, so shall it be done. let's make that happen.

dc_speaks said...

she is an excellent performer. I'm glad that you got an opportunity to see the concert.

Nice pics though!

Have an awesome week!

good advice ou gave to ray about the chicken grease though..