30 August 2006

Wonders of the World Wide Web

Oh, how I love the internet.
'Will you be online later?' Yeah, you bet.

Information and entertainment at my fingertips.
Chatting, blogs, music, funny video clips.

Ebay, Blogger, YouTube, and shopping galore,
So little time, so many sites to explore.

Amazon, iTunes, Craig's List, The Sims 2!
Google Earth. Sit back and enjoy the view.

Airline tickets, song lyrics, the latest fashion trend.
The possibilities of the internet extend without end.

The capital of Maine, how to make a killer omelette,
All things I've learned via the internet.

Celebrity gossip, world news, why cats meow...
Huh? Why? What time is it now?

Day and night. Night and day.
Day and night. I can't walk away.

Oh, how I love the internet.
No, Dad. I'm not hungry just yet.

Okay, okay. I'll be down in a sec.
I'm looking at pics of this crazy car wreck...

I turn off the computer. The images fade away.
Wait a minute. It's already Thursday?

Oh man, I need to download that song and bid on those shoes.
No! It's not a problem. I can stop whenever I choose!

1 comment:

dreamyj said...

thats pretty good. sounds just like u and ur internet fetish!