04 October 2007

party time!!!

I don't think that OJ should be prosecuted for his actions in Vegas. In fact, he should be able to sue the city of Vegas for renegading on their slogan that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."
So that was my dad's letter to the editor of the Grand Junction Free Press a week or so ago. And they published it. Anyway, the relevance of this (other than providing tangible evidence that foolishness is genetic) is that tomorrow is my birthday and I am going to Las Vegas. Now the last time I went, I had a bit of a rough time (understatement). But so what! I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I don't give a f*ck cause it's my birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Jameil said...

LMAO!!! & HAPPY EARLY!! HAVE A BLAST!!!!! don't rob no hotel rooms!

Adei von K said...

lolol i love your dad!!!!!!

be careful & have a wonerful time!!