05 June 2006

Bolder Boulder - Memorial Day 2006

Before
My dad and I at the start of the Bolder Boulder 10 km run, looking eager and excited. There was the longest line to use the port-o-potties and I was tempted to hold it, but I'm glad that I just waited in the line to pee.







After
During the race, the security/motivators along the couse would say things like "You're almost there, just a little further" or "Looking good, keep running" and even "There's beer at the end." (But they should've said "There are popsicles at the end, because those breyer's fruit popsicles that they had at the end are my favorites, and nobody really likes michelob ultra anyways.)












Then there was a memorial day celebration. Yeah, USA.

1 comment:

dreamyj said...

like the new layout! thats cool that u and ur dad did some bonding running!